Schreiber R Diamonds came into existence when Bernard Schreiber commenced work as a diamond polisher in 1955 and then expanded the operation into a fully-fledged diamond trading enterprise managed by his offspring.
Over the years, Schreiber R Diamonds and its predecessors have been trading on the international diamond market with head office based in the heart of the diamond-trading district in the city of Ramat Gan, Israel.
Today, Schreiber R Diamonds is member of the Israeli Diamond Exchange, Antwerpsche Diamontkring CVBA in Belgium and hold the WFDB Mark, the World Federation of Diamond Bourses’ trademark sign of confidence and transparency. This is a confirmation of our commitment to the Federation’s Code of Principles (WFCOP).
Schreiber R Diamonds is also proud to be associated with some of the most renowned names of the diamond industry and the quality of our diamonds provided to these processors attracts a continuous growing client-base around the world.